AHS Freshman Boy Holds Door For Girl and World Goes Crazy

SATIRE — About two days ago at 7:56 am, something extraordinary happened. Brick Banister, a male freshman at AHS, held the door for a group of girls walking into the school. Many people witness this once-in-a-lifetime act and were shocked.

“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was like walking into a movie set in 1956.” Truly Scrumptious, a senior at AHS said.

When the act occurred, Banister noticed that people were whispering past him in the hallway, staring at him, and shaking his hand.

“I don’t really understand what the big deal is,” Banister said. “All I did was hold a door open.”

Banister’s act was videotaped and put on YouTube. It has now reached 1 billion views, and he has been invited to be a guest on The Ellen Show, with Ellen Degeneres. Of course, the girls who had the door held for them were put in a daze.

“At first I didn’t know what was going on. I thought it was a trick or maybe I was still in bed dreaming,” Jane Smith, a freshman at AHS and one of the lucky girls who had the door held for them, said.

Since then, a shrine has been built at the door, and occasionally you can see young girls from all over the world who have traveled to see the door and walk through it. This beautiful act has become a world phenomenon and a true moment of chivalry.