The Whopper Theory

Maddie Mcallister

In my 16 years of life I discovered a rule of thumb. I created this from a creamy chocolate coated ball with a crunchy malted center, commonly known as the whopper. The whopper is usually a controversial piece of candy. You either love it, or hate it;rarely do you find the people who can enjoy them on the occasion. This theory isn’t good or bad. It is just made to categorize, and better understand those around you.

So let’s begin with the amazing group of people who enjoy Whoppers, I may happen to fall into this category. These people are very well rounded, just like the perfect chocolate ball. They find themselves always ready for an activity, anchorman watch party, and a dad joke. While these qualities are desirable, those who do like whoppers dont go without their flaws. The procrastination that comes with it can get very stressful, but it’s nothing that whopper lovers cannot overcome, as we worship competition.

The unworthy, commonly referred to as the people dislike whoppers. This group is filled with go getters and brilliance. They’re always ready for a math problem, or to tell someone I told you so. They have a superior feel, that can be discouraging. Yet, I found that they are sweet, kind and empathetic (when they wanna be). They are hard workers, who appreciate good attention. If you ever need advice this is the person you should go to.

Last we fall in our final category. The most rare of the bunch. I wouldn’t say these people relate to either category previously mentioned. unless you’re me, and you choose whoppers as your dessert from the candy aisle, this group of people only likes them when a friend offers one up. They love their time spent at home with company, but they can’t go without a house party for too long or they won’t know what to do with themselves. These people are usually in good spirits with the occasional,“I dont know whats wrong” look on their face. If you need a good time or a laugh I would definitely take this person up on their offer to hangout after school.

After hearing my wise words, go try out the Whooper theory yourself and see if it matches your friends. This theory works 87% perfect of the time.